Monday, June 14, 2004

An E-mail from Comrade

Monday mornings are usually dull n murky but sometimes they could become as good as what I had today. Guess what ??? I got an email from my good old buddy - Rizal, for short, Riz. Riz and I, share a very contagious habit of sharing ideas, analysing each other and ruthlessly yet mercifully attacking each other with words. Ruthless in the content and Merciful in language. Did u get it why is it both ruthless and merciful at the same time?

I felt overjoyed to know I was successful in getting him out of his slumber chamber but was soon bogged down by subtle, patient, simple, cool, calm and imaginative "Tariq Sultan way of thought" as opposed to tricky and puzzling "Shahid Husain school of Thought" of mine.

Well to know more about these schools of thoughts, keep coming to my BLOG...the Ingredients of Life !!!

2 Comments:

At July 24, 2005 3:58 PM, Blogger riz said...

Now we see that Qais is persuading more and more people out of their slumber !!

 
At July 24, 2005 10:17 PM, Blogger Qais Mujeeb said...

Yes, I can presume that now you have come out of your slumber chamber. Perhaps the reason why this comment is so late. But then, "Better Late than Never".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home