Friday, February 03, 2012

People who leave a mark

When we get separated from someone dear to us, does their part or role in our life end there?

To answer this question, I would first want to categorize the people in my life into two: One, those who don't matter much and the other who matter a lot. Anyone who touched my life to make a positive difference would always matter to me. Whether they are alive or dead, near or away, they seem to have found a place in my decision-making algorithms.

When it comes to reacting to a situation, we tend to go back to our past and use the historical data to some extent. All those who were a part of those historical events that set my thinking to react in a certain manner are, in a way, with me. They are affecting my life by influencing my decisions. These people could be family members, friends, teachers, colleagues, or bosses. Sometimes, it could be one person you met while traveling and there is little chance you might bump into that person again.

If the interactions or stories of those separated people touched us in any positive way, they become inseparable and we can never write off their part in shaping our lives.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At February 04, 2012 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've talked about the second category people only. And what about the first category, the people who don't matter much?

I appreciate your view about the second category people. That's very true. Thanks for it!

But i need an answer for this question. "When we get separated from the second category people (I'm not naming the category), does their part or role in our life end there?"

I would love to read next post on this question. Thanks in advance! Waiting for your post... :)

 
At February 04, 2012 8:55 AM, Blogger Qais Mujeeb said...

Don't worry about the people who don't matter. If you do, it means they belong to the category of those who matter. :)

 
At February 04, 2012 8:59 AM, Blogger Qais Mujeeb said...

Dear Anonymous reader, it might be amusing for you to conceal the identity and get into serious discussions. I prefer coming face-to-face. Thanks for the interesting comments and visiting the blog.

 
At February 05, 2012 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u vry much sir for ur answers and interest in discussion!

While browsing I happened to see your blog and found some interesting posts and your views about Life. And that's why I wanted to get some answers of my questions from you and i got them.

Sorry for my anonymity, if u feel sad abt it. :(

 
At March 29, 2013 2:45 AM, Anonymous Hafiz said...

Wow! Good discussion in this blog i like it.

 
At April 06, 2013 1:33 PM, Anonymous Manu said...

nice post and very well written

 

Post a Comment

<< Home