Sunday, April 23, 2006

First day at Manugistics

I joined Manugistics on Friday, 21 April 2006. At the end of the day, a colleague wanted to know my feedback. I wasn't ready with it at that moment. So, now that I am ready, I thought I might share it here.

Overall, it was a wonderful day. The first thing that happened to me was the best thing. Probably, Manugistics has the tradition of welcoming their employees on their first day by putting up a welcome message, right in the front of the elevators. As the elevator door opened for me, I read the message " Manugistics welcomes Mohd Qais Mujeeb". It was so nice to find my name there as I stepped in to start my first day.

The joining formalities were completed in an hour. Fortunately, the personal data form wasn't very long and tedious. I was helped by my team members and support team to have everything I needed in a record time. In about 90 minutes, I was sitting on my workstation, already having something to do. I was introduced to other team members and they were quick enough to offer me some good companionship and some tips required for work.

In short, I would say: Good Infrastructure, Friendly atmosphere and a cohesive team is all what is needed and I seem to have got it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home